Personnel Manager Fields
After creating a new Personnel Record or selecting an existing one to Edit, there are many fields that are available. This Article will cover all of the fields and functions of the Personnel Editor.
This section will go over all of the features that are available when editing a Personnel record, regardless of which tab is selected.
- Save - To save any changes that are made, you must click this. If you leave the page without clicking on Save, the changes will NOT be saved.
- New - Creates a new Personnel Record.
- Delete - Deletes the current Personnel record.
- Reset Anti-Passback - Resets the users' current region for Anti-Passback. For more information please see Anti-Passback <insert anti-passback link here>
- Watch Window - This brings up a new tab that will show all of the activity that this personnel has had.
- Print Badge - If a badge printer is configured on your computer, this will present a preview of the badge. Once you are satisfied with the badge, click on the "Print" to print out the badge. For more information about Badging, please see the Badging article.
- Click to Assign a Template - Clicking on this will allow you assign a template to the personnel. Personnel templates are ways to organize the access for a group of related people. For example, Custodial Staff and Administrative Staff. Any Personnel that has the template assigned to them will have all of the access associated with the template.
- Photo from Image - This allows you to upload an image to be associated with the Personnel.
- Photo from Camera - This allows you to use a web camera attached to your computer to take a photo for this Personnel.
- Permissions - This allows you to select which operator type can see the Personnel.
This section will cover all of the fields in the Information tab.
This section will cover the functionality and fields of the Credentials tab.
Access Levels Tab
This section will cover the functionality and fields of the Access Levels tab. use the link below to assign or modify access level for a user.
This section will cover the functionality and fields of the Advanced tab.
This section will cover the functionality and fields of the Custom tab.