Access Levels define users' access to doors/readers for a defined time schedule. Access Level means that for what days/hours (Time Schedule) will users get access to particular doors/readers. There are two ways to define Access Level, i) by adding individual readers and ii) by adding ACRG. The steps below will guide you to create Access Level by adding Readers.
- From the main menu click on Access Control and then click on Access Levels to access the module.
- Select an access level from the drop-down menu that you wish to edit/create.
- Under Command button click on Rename Access Level button to rename that access level.
- Type in a new description and then click on Save button to rename Access Level.
- Now under Command button, click on + Add Readers to add readers to this access level.
- In the Add Reader window, select a Time Schedule for this access level and then click in the Readers field to add readers.
- Note: You can add multiple readers by adding readers one by one in the same manner.
- Click on Add Selected Readers button to finish creating your access level.
Watch Video Tutorial here.