Create/Edit a Time Schedule
Time Schedule defines the time period during which users can get access through doors or doors can be put on defined time schedule to lock/unlock them based on the time schedule.
- From the main menu click on Access Control and then click on Time Schedule to access the module.
- Select a Time Schedule from the drop down menu that you wish to Program/Edit. Please select proper controller group if controller groups are being utilized.
- Under Command button, click on Rename Time Schedule to rename the Time Schedule.
- Type in a description and then click on Save button to rename it.
- Click on +Interval 1 to expand it, enter Start Time & Stop Time for the first interval, and select the required days/Holiday Groups buttons.
- Click on Save button to apply changes
Note: Here is how you can Create Time Schedule with Multiple Intervals.
Watch Video Tutorial here.
Was this article helpful?