Personnel Templates are pre-defined samples user profile with some fields properties set, that is assigned to users to auto-fill fields while creating a user. Personnel Templates are very useful and time saving when you have a large number of users, you can pre-define some fields and once you assign that template to a user, those pre-defined fields will populate based on the template. Or if it is required to make changes to group of users, then changing those fields will automatically change them for all the users assigned with that template.
- From the main menu click on Access Control and then click on Personnel Manager to access the module.
- Click on Command button and then click on Personnel Templates.
- In the pop-up window click on +New Template to add new template.
- Type in a name for your new template.
- Now select the required field boxes and enter corresponding information that you want for that template, please note that when you assigned this template, all these will properties will auto-fill for that user.
- Select appropriate Access levels from corresponding controller groups.
- After you have defined your template contents, scroll up to the top and click on Save Template button.
- Click on Save and Download on the pop-up message to save and update users with that template and then click on Close to finish creating new template.
Watch video tutorial here.
Create or Modify a Time Schedule