Control Points are output points which allow you to attach devices that you can control from the system. The Control Points module provides a real-time status of all Output points that you have in the system, please note that only Outputs from online controllers will be displayed with their real-time statuses.
The steps below will guide you on how to change the state of control point(s) from UnityIS:
- From the main menu, click on Monitor and Control and then click on Control Points to access the module.
- Once the module is loaded, you will see your Control Points (Outputs) real-time statuses and three command buttons, which are defined below:
1. Activate- This command will Activate the Control Point (output), hence activating the output device attached to that Control point. Please note that the Activate command will make the output Active until the output has been manually Deactivated.
2. Deactivate- This command will deactivate the output device attached to the Control Point.
3. Pulse- This command will Activate the output device for the amount of time programmed in Hardware Manager, and does not require the Deactivate command to be sent to the Control Point.
Watch video tutorial here.