- All Collections
- Hardware Manager
- Azure IC2/IC4 Controller: Network Configuration
Considerations Prior to Setup
- This guide is for on-premises systems only. Requires UnityIS Web 10.33.99 or newer. NOT Supported on the UnityIS Windows application.
- Azure controller must be accessible from the UnityIS Web Server.
- Port 443 must be opened to allow access to controller webpage.
- Connect the Azure controller to the network. For the IC4, the shorter network port is configured for DHCP, and is the one that should be used.
- Open an Edge or Chrome browser and type in the controllers host name (Begins with 'IC2' or 'IC4') and click on the 'Advanced' button:
- Click the 'Continue to ic2-XXXXXX (unsafe) ' button to continue to the login screen:
- Enter the default username of 'admin' and password of 'pass' and click the 'Sign In' button:
- From the 'Function' dropdown menu select 'Secondary' and click the 'Next Step' button:
- From the 'Configure IPv4' dropdown menu select 'Manually' and enter the network parameters. Click the 'Next Step' button when finished:
- Review the settings and click the 'Complete Setup' if the settings are correct:
- You should now be able to access the controllers webpage from the newly assigned IP address:
- Controller setup is now complete.
Did this answer your question?