The steps below will guide you to move controller(s) from one Controller Group to another Controller Group.
- From the main menu, click on Configuration and then click on System Settings.
- Under Configure Module menu, click on Controller Groups.
- In the pop-up windows, select the Controller Group which has the controller(s) that you want to move to another Controller Group. Once you select the controller Group all controllers in that Group will be listed below.
- In the Second drop-down list of controller groups, select the target Controller Group.
- Select controller(s) that you wish to move to the second controller group.
- Click on Move Selected Controllers to Controller Group Below to complete the transfer.