The Reader Access option in UnityIS Web is a quick way to see which users have access to a particular reader in the access control system.
- From the main menu click on Access Control and then click on Personnel Manager to access the module.
- In Personnel Manager, click on Filter button and then select Reader Access.
- In the pop-up window select a Reader for which you want to see users who have access to it.
- Click on Apply Filter button to see all the user records who have access to that reader.
- You can turn off the filter by clicking on Filter is On button right next to Filter button.
watch video tutorial here.