Time Schedule defines the time period during which users can get access through doors. Often times, there is need for a break in time when you do not need users to get access, in such situation Time Schedule with multiple intervals is very helpful in fulfilling the requirements. This guide will help you create a time schedule with multiple intervals.
- From the main menu click on Access Control and then click on Time Schedule to access the module.
- Select a Time Schedule from the drop down menu that you wish to Program/Edit. Please select proper controller group if controller groups are being utilized.
- Under Command button, click on Rename Time Schedule to rename the Time Schedule.
- Type in a description and then click on Save button to rename it.
- Click on +Interval 1 to expand it, enter Start Time & Stop Time for the first interval, and select the required days/Holiday Groups buttons.
- Click on +Interval 2 to expand it, enter Start Time & Stop Time for your second interval, and select the required days/Holiday Group buttons.
Note: Repeat the above step to add more intervals to your time schedule, you can add up to 12 intervals per time schedule.
- Click on Save button to apply changes.
Watch Video Tutorial here.