- All Collections
- Profiles and Operators
- Edit a Profile
- From the main menu click on Configuration and then click on System Settings to access System Configuration.
- On the right side, click on Profiles to access Profile Editor.
- Select a profile from the drop-won menu that you wish to change permissions for.
- Now you can Grant/Deny permission to access software modules for this profile.
- Dashboard: Customize profile's dashboard layout.
- Settings: Grant/Deny permissions for the profile to view/edit system settings within the application.
- Controller Groups: Grant/Deny permissions for the profile to view Controller Groups.
- Access Control: Grant/Deny permissions to view and Read/Write Access Modules.
- Monitor and Control: Grant/Deny permission to View/Control Monitor and Control modules of the application.
- Reporting: Grant/Deny permissions to access Report module.
- Event Display: Grant/Deny permissions to view different events in Event Manager.
- After you have defined permissions to a profile click on Save button to apply changes.
Watch Video Tutorial
Did this answer your question?