ACRGs (Access Control Reader Groups) is to combine Door Readers into a group to manage sites especially large sites where there is a large number of doors to manage, ACRG make it easier to handle access control requirements as it is easy to manage a group rather than managing individual readers.
- From the main menu click on Access Control and then click on Access Levels to access the module.
- Click on Command button and then click on Access Control Reader Groups.
- In the pop-up window of ACRG, click on Command button and then select + New ARCG to add new ACRG. To delete an ACRG, select the ACRG from the drop-down list and then click on Command button and select x Delete ACRG.
- Once the new ACRG is created, then click on Command button and select Rename ACRG to change the description for that Access Control Reader Group.
- Type in a new description and then click on Save button to rename ACRG.
- Now click on Command button again and select + Add Readers to ACRG button to add readers to this ACRG. To remove readers from an ACRG, select the readers and then click on Command button and select x Remove Selected Readers from ACRG.
- In the add reader pop-up window, click in the Reader(s) field to add readers, a list all readers in that Controller Group will appear, select Readers from the list by checking respective boxes.
- Click on Add Selected Reader(s) to finish creating your ACRG.
Watch Video Tutorial here.