Assigning and Printing a Badge Template
Assigning a Badge Template
Using a Badge Template that was already created using Badge Designer, proceed to the following steps.
- From the main menu, click on Access Control and then click on Personnel Manager to access the module.
- Select a personnel record to assign the Badge Template to.
- Once the record opens, click on the Advanced Tab and then select the Badge Template from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Save button to apply changes.
Printing a Badge Template
- Click on the PDF button next to the Badge Template dropdown.
- Click on the Print button when the preview window for the badge appears.
- Set the Paper Size to the same page size as the card dimensions that are loaded in the badge printer and then click on Print.
- If the Paper Size option is not available, then you can set the Page Size PDF should Correlate to Badge Template Size property to Yes in Profile Editor.
Was this article helpful?