Assigning a Badge Template
Using a Badge Template that was already created using Badge Designer, proceed to the following steps.
- From the main menu, click on Access Control and then click on Personnel Manager to access the module.
- Select a personnel record to assign the Badge Template to.
- Once the record opens, click on the Advanced Tab and then select the Badge Template from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Save button to apply changes.
Printing a Badge Template
- Click on the PDF button next to the Badge Template dropdown.
- Click on the Print button when the preview window for the badge appears.
- Set the Paper Size to the same page size as the card dimensions that are loaded in the badge printer and then click on Print.
- If the Paper Size option is not available, then you can set the Page Size PDF should Correlate to Badge Template Size property to Yes in Profile Editor.